Monday, May 11, 2009

I know I know FINALLY!

My Mother's day photo!

Mother's Day morning...
This was fun to clean! Happy Mother's Day to me!



Mother's Day after church...
Mad playing with a ball bigger than him.




Mother's Day afternoon...
Mad after eating one of daddy's mother's day chocolate chip cookies.

Playing in the pool



"Swimming"

Put a pool out and all the kids come over.

Our trip to the Norfolk Zoo
Mad asking "Whass dat daddy?"



The Lions


Mad's favorite the giraffes. As you can see he actually tried to get in the cage with them. He loved them!




My favorite the Elephants.


Trying to get a family picture and Mad trying to escape and go look at something else.

My picture of us on the train.

The good picture of is on the train courtesy of the man behind us.

Lunchtime!


Knocked out!


Mad drawing in chalk.


Mad after he sat in his chalk drawing.

The petting school at Mad's school. I am so glad I went to this! I had a wonderful day of discovery through by baby's eyes.
He went strait for the goat!


Mad petting the goat

WOW this is the biggest doggie I have ever seen!

Nope not a doggie!

OK gotta be honest I didn't like that he kept looking at me to try and save him from the none doggie dog.

Getting use to the horse ride

Much better the 2nd time around



Checking out the other pony

Bunnies



This is the closest he got to the chickens.

Going back to the ponies.

Maddox and I watching "BACKYAYA" before bed

Someone doesn't like cats!

My trip to Florida for Ian's Baptism










MMMMMM Oatmeal!




No comments: