Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Maddox's 1st day at the sitter

Well I did it- I left him alone with someone else for about 2 hours. I hated every moment of it too. I didn't cry but I very well could have, actually I still may. The sitter said that he started to whine and then got really fussy when he realized I wasn't around. Nothing would calm him down, so she gave him Mikey (tiger blankey) and he curled up with it and cried himself to sleep. That is not what I wanted to here at all and is making this so much harder on me. So please pray for me b/c when I heard that I wanted to call the whole thing off. Anyway here is a picture of him before I dropped him off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So Auntie, the precious little man has softened you up huh? Love you and can't wait to see Maddie (this is what Elijah calls him)